Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: Project Management (Staffordshire) Limited whose registered office is at Kingsley, The Brampton, Newcastle-under-Lyme
2. Employees of Aspire Group companies including Aspire Housing Limited and Project Management (Staffordshire) Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://pmtraining.org.uk/homeworks-competition
5. Closing date for entry will be 31.08.16. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
There are three prizes available. The chance to win four rooms painted, four rooms carpeted or a garden maintenance. The winner will be picked at random from those who enter at pmtraining.org.uk/homeworks-competition. The competition is open to those with an ST post code only. Room painting is based on FOUR household rooms and does not include wallpapering. Only white or magnolia paint will be used, unless the winner provides their own paint. Carpets are based on FOUR rooms and can be chosen from a selection of felt back carpets and underlay made available by PM Training. Tidy gardens includes hedge trimming, lawn cutting, path clearances of moss or weeds and shrub bed weeding.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from those who enter via pmtraining.org.uk/homeworks-competition
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to PM Training and not to any other party.