We have an opening in our production department for a reliable and enthusiastic apprentice.
We supply a large number of schools locally and nationally. You will be joining a company with 32 years of growing and servicing the local community.
You will learn the skills to work within a small team and develop excellent customer service skills.
You will learn to trim and pack garments ready to dispatch to a high, quality standard.
Your training will lead you to working with industrial embroidery and use and operate computer aided software and print garment machines.
Picking orders and getting them ready to go into our local stores.
Having a keen eye and an interest in design and art is an advantage.
You will be trained to a high standard starting at NVQ level 2 Performing Manufacturing Operations Apprenticeship.
Hours to be confirmed at interview and rate of pay start at Apprentice National Minimum Wage.
– Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
– Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
– Able to work as part of a team
– Good communication skills
– Ability to understand and carry out instructions
– Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
– Other; Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent preferred