To utilise a range of IT applications to assist in service delivery.
To capture financial and performance information and bring together into spreadsheets for analysis.
To interact with internal and external customers; in person, by telephone and through e-mail.
To attend meetings, producing agendas, notes and other documents.
To be involved in the planning and control of building maintenance materials, vehicle fleet and personal protective equipment issued to Operatives and other employees.
– Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Awareness of equality and diversity
– Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
– Open to change and new ideas
– Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
– Commitment to own personal professional development
– Other; Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent; Preferred
•Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration