To undertake administrative tasks that support the wider business.
To lead working groups with Officeworks learners.
To support with lesson planning and preparing activities for learners.
To undertake monitoring calls to workplace learners.
To identify areas of improvement.
– Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Awareness of equality and diversity
– Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
– Open to change and new ideas
– Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
– Commitment to own personal professional development
– Other; Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent; Preferred
•Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration