To monitor, track and record details of early leavers from funded programmes.
To assist in the transfer of paper-based records to digital media.
To mail performance summaries to learners and, where agreed, parents.
To undertake researching into areas for business improvement.
To organise learner forums and other meetings and events.
– Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Awareness of equality and diversity
– Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
– Open to change and new ideas
– Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
– Commitment to own personal professional development
– Other; Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent; Preferred
•Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration