Provide support to the studio team of a fast paced digital and litho printing company.
Role includes the planning of print jobs, operating plate maker and digital presses.
– Understand how to deliver excellent customer service
– Organisation Skills (Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload accordingly)
– Able to work as part of a team
– Good communication skills
– Ability to understand and carry out instructions
– Proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
– Awareness of equality and diversity
– Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ approach to everyday work
– Open to change and new ideas
– Willingness and desire to take responsibility and use own initiative
– Other; Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent; Preferred
Level 2 Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations