We wish to recruit an apprentice to join the team.
The successful candidate will be trained in all aspects of vehicle upholstery, including:
– Bench joinery
– Pattern making
– Pattern cutting
– Manufacturing of the product range.
– Manufacturing of the bespoke interiors.
– Upholstery of the product range.
– Upholstery of the bespoke interiors.
– General house keeping.
– Able to work as part of a team.
– Good communication skills.
– Ability to understand and carry out instructions.
– Organisation (able to manage time effectively & prioritise workload accordingly).
Personal qualities required for this apprenticeship:
– Excellent attendance & punctuality.
– Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
– Must have a flexible approach to work, with the ability to multi task.
– Able to travel independently to work.
– GCSE Maths and English A*- C or Functional Skills or equivalent; Preferred
An interest in cars and/or upholstery is not essential, but helps.
Level 2 Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations